Welcome, excellent C-STEM faculty!
The Catholic Schools Center of Excellence (CSCOE) and the University of St. Thomas School of Engineering are excited to support STEM education in the 79 elementary schools within in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Borrow classroom equipment and have it delivered to your school!
Follow five easy steps:
1. Click "Create Account" or "Login" below.
2. Click directly on items for details and availability.
3. Click on "Reserve" to select start and end dates. When you are finished, click the blue "Start" button on the bottom right.
4. Add more items from the Inventory page or click the "Cart" button to check out.
5. Confirm and submit your order!
- Equipment can be reserved for up to one month.
- Use the calendar to select the dates you want to use the equipment.
- Equipment is lent on a first-come, first-served basis, so make your requests early.
- Note carefully the number of students served by the item. For example, if an educational kit will serve 5 students and you have a class of 15, you will need to reserve 3 kits.
- You will receive an email when your order is confirmed and another email when your order is shipped.
- Please alert us as if you finish early with a kit so we can get it back out and working.
- Please remember to complete the post-lending feedback form so we can continue to improve our service!
Look what's new!
We are excited to share that the following items are now available for you to reserve:
- Dash Robots
- FLASHFORGE Dreamer 3-D Printers
- STEAM Kits from Sam Space Education
- Zometools' Advanced Math, STEM and Classroom Kits
- Virtual Reality Homido Viewer Classroom Bundle
- Engineering is Elementary K-5 Curriculum
- Finch Robots
A place to share your ideas
Click here to join the conversation! The C-STEM Hub is a great place to connect with other teachers who are using the materials, find great new ideas and review the products you’ve used.
CLICK HERE to suggest new items for our library!
If you have questions about your order or need additional information, contact us at: email@example.com